Here at the Cambridgeshire Care Home, we celebrated Beatles Day on the 26th May 2021. Residents prepared decorations for the Day.
Our chefs concocted a “fab four” menu which included:
- Sergeant Red Pepper Soup
- I Saw Her Standing Pear and Stilton Salad
- “Penny Lane” Pork and Apple burgers
- “Let It Be “Steak Cheeseburger
- “Ticket to Ride” Skinny Fries
- “We Can Work it Out” Apple and Fennel Slaw
- All You Need is Beef Madras
- “Yellow Submarine” Rice
- Lucy in the Banoffee Pie
- Hippy Hippy Shakes
Residents then enjoyed a Beatles sing-a-long and lots of fun games.